GREAT SHIP AND GREAT ITINERARY

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Caribbean Adventure (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2013
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

How can you NOT like Royal Caribbean ships, especially the Radiance class.

All the glass really gives you the view of the ocean even from the elevators.

Had a great time, and went for the rest & relaxation.

Windjammer for meals was fine me and Portifino's for (1) dinner was superb.

Went to Windjammer for All meals except (1) night to Portifino's. I don't like to be rushed or told when I have to eat on my vacation, plus eat with somebody I don't know.It works for me.

Only went to the Comendy shows and they were decent

Room steward was decent. Bartenders could do wonders when you gave them a few extra tips. Like letting you know what bars had 2 for 1 drink specials on the last 2 sea days.

Nice size, Not to crowded, and very easy to get around with a wheelchair.

Balcony's ROCK ! Clean, Nice bed, Shower small, but lots of storage in the mirrors.
Easy on and really easy getting off. Finding the port might be a little tricky.Customs is the easiest I've ever seen.
Took a trolley to Southern most point and walked back from Duvall St. to ship. It's a little over a mile , but you got a lot of bars to quench your thirst.
A really great place to just CHILL, because it was really HOT out. Lunch was average.
Went to a Sandals Resort from previous trip and got to use the facilities for the day.
NOT a favorite spot. How can they NOW have (600) banks on the island and they can't come up with the money to build a Hard Pier ??? You have to be tenderd! This really Bites Me and I don't spend my money their , only if I need a bottle.