Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

GREAT SHIP AND GREAT ITINERARY

Sail Date: December 12, 2013

How can you NOT like Royal Caribbean ships, especially the Radiance class.

All the glass really gives you the view of the ocean even from the elevators.

Had a great time, and went for the rest & relaxation.

Windjammer for meals was fine me and Portifino's for (1) dinner was superb.

Nice size, Not to crowded, and very easy to get around with a wheelchair.
Went to Windjammer for All meals except (1) night to Portifino's. I don't like to be rushed or told when I have to eat on my vacation, plus eat with somebody I don't know.It works for me.
Balcony's ROCK ! Clean, Nice bed, Shower small, but lots of storage in the mirrors.
Room steward was decent. Bartenders could do wonders when you gave them a few extra tips. Like letting you know what bars had 2 for 1 drink specials on the last 2 sea days.
Only went to the Comendy shows and they were decent
Did our own thing and waited till we got to the islands or booked Nassua before we arrived.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Easy on and really easy getting off. Finding the port might be a little tricky.Customs is the easiest I've ever seen.
Key West, Florida
Took a trolley to Southern most point and walked back from Duvall St. to ship. It's a little over a mile , but you got a lot of bars to quench your thirst.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
A really great place to just CHILL, because it was really HOT out. Lunch was average.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Went to a Sandals Resort from previous trip and got to use the facilities for the day.
George Town, Grand Cayman
NOT a favorite spot. How can they NOW have (600) banks on the island and they can't come up with the money to build a Hard Pier ??? You have to be tenderd! This really Bites Me and I don't spend my money their , only if I need a bottle.