Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing Vacation

Sail Date: December 21, 2013

Enjoyed our cruise a lot. We were supposed to go ashore on Coco Key but because of wind it was too dangerous for the tenders. Other ships beat us there so we would have had to go ashore by tender. That gave us 4 sea days that provided for a very relaxing and fun vacation. I only have a few complaints. 1 - The Solarium which was supposed to be a shaded pool for ADULTS ONLY had kids in it everyday. I was very unhappy this was allowed. 2 - This was my 7th cruise and one of the very few that does not leave 2 complimentary bottles of water in your room every day. I could never remember to buy one before going back to the room each night.

The Vortex nightclub stays open really late which is great if the mood to dance all night hits you.

Room service is not good!

Order coffee from the room service card the night before so you don't have to get dressed before your first cup.