Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

we all had a great time 10 of us

Sail Date: November 06, 2011

the ship is very pretty. LOved the captain, he was very friendly and seems like he loves his job. He was pleasant to speak with. Like the curtain in the cabin, because it can be pulled all the way across, so if I am sleeping my husband can get up and not disturb me. For this reason, I have said this is my favorite cabin of ships. Wish all cabins had the curtain go all the way across.

Pros: the beauty of the islands

Cons: nothing really

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

seems like they were cleaning all the time. which is very good. The ship seems very clean everywhere we saw.
we thought the staff was excellent, all were very accomodating and seemed nice anytime.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
love this island, cleaner than others to visit
Don't Miss: sailing race is wonderful! Done it twice so far.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.

Don't Miss: rum factory we enjoyed that tour
Bridgetown, Barbados
people are friendly there and do not feel like they are going to rob us like other ports
Don't Miss: both sides of the island not just one side
St. John's, Antigua
love this island . people are friendly there
Don't Miss: beaches