Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Beautiful ship

Sail Date: August 28, 2011

The ship was beautiful and spacious/clean. This ship was smaller than a previous ship I had been on (the Adventure). I was not overall impressed with the amount of shops on board, the Adventure was more my style with a promenade of shops and a large coffee shop as well.

Pros: Food for sure

Cons: Service related to the cabin

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

Room was oceanview and spacious. The only negative was that we did not receive the next day's information for the island/boat activities twice. Also we did not receive invites to the past cruiser parties.
Best food I have ever had. Been on four cruises, 3 royal caribbean and 1 celebrity.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shopping is the best here and you get the best prices as well. Water gorgeous.
Don't Miss: Shopping
St. John's, Antigua
Water is beautiful. Did a snorkeling excursion on Crusoe Island. Most fun I had on cruise. Had lunch, all we could drink and snorkeled for hours. Fun!
Don't Miss: Crusoe Island Getaway
Castries, St. Lucia
Beaches are gorgeous. Took a taxi to beach and back.
Don't Miss: Beaches
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Not much to do except shop. Even the shopping was minimal. Extensive police presence wherever you go made us feel jumpy. Hot as Hades the day we were there and most of the shops had no air conditioning.
Don't Miss: ??
Bridgetown, Barbados
The terminal at the port where the cruise ship dicks is the best shopping and prices for the island. Waste of time to pay taxi to take us to town to shop.
Don't Miss: None