Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great cruise!

Sail Date: October 10, 2010

Room Type: Suite

The ship presents a very graceful and beautiful appearance from the dock. Everything was kept in excellent condition and was impeccably clean.

Pros: Main dining room waiters, stateroom attendents

Cons: Nightly entertainment in the theater, food choice in the Windjammer cafe

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

The nightly entertainment in the Tropical Theater was very poor. I left within a few minutes two nights in a row and the third I stayed but the show was not particularly entertaining.
The perfect size and layout - easy to find one's way around, never too crowded-feeling, easy to disembark.
While the food in the main dining room at dinner was outstanding, the food quality and choice in the Windjammer Cafe was only mediocre.
Plenty of storage, room to move around easily.
The head and assistant waiters in the main dining room were outstanding and the best of any cruise that I have been on. The stateroom attendent was also one of the best I've ever encountered.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.

Don't Miss: Snorkeling at Cane Bay and Buck island Reef
St. John's, Antigua
The local vendors near the port were incredibly pushy and did not take "no" for an answer easily. I hate feeling hounded to purchase something I do not need or want.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Castries, St. Lucia

Don't Miss: Traveling the countryside and seeing the variety of vegetation grown here.
Bridgetown, Barbados