We had an awesome time!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2009
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
Everything was wonderful, efficient, clean and pleasant, from the time we arrived to check in all the way through the time we exited the ship. This is our second time sailing with Royal Caribbean, and we thoroughly love traveling with them!

I only wish some of their programs didn't start so late, so we would be able to participate in more of them.

Our staff was awesome, the best we've ever experienced.

Very beautiful island, people extremely friendly. Snorkeling with the turtles was great, but husband had a bad dive experience- not with the dive itself, but with the outfit that organized it.
Scuba diving was great, and we ended up taking a taxi to tour the scenic spots on the island. Definitely a good way to see alot
Very beautiful island- husband loved the diving, and the trip to the Pitons was very beautiful
My husband went diving and raved about it, and I did the America's Cup sailboat racing- what a blast!
Don't Miss: America's Cup
Very poor island, very run down, dirty. I would have felt uncomfortable with any water excursions here (open sewer ditches in streets) and would not have eaten or drunk anything that didn't come out of a sealed container. The only redeeming feature was our zipline excursion
Don't Miss: America's Cup

Pros: Service, Service, Service!

Cons: Antigua

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!