Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

memories to treasure

Sail Date: June 06, 2009

We boarded from Vancouver to see the city, stayed at a very nice "gold suite" staff were nice too, service was excellent, very friendly staff as always. But when we boarded the ship, OMG,from now on,Whenever possible and this ship (or will
consider same cruise line)is available Definitely going on a cruise than in a hotel. 2 nights hotel stay in vancouver was equivalent to 1 person fee (balcony)for a cruise. Loved it, my family including my sister's family was so sad on the last day. We are looking forward to our next cruise. Destination: eastern carribean: Ship- Serenade of the seas.

Pros: Excellent,friendly,corteous by far the best customer service, taste and presentation of the food awesome,punctual and very organized activities... etc

Cons: soda should be included with thirst quencher selection

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

My 12 year old daughter had a blast.
My husband was impressed how they make the whole ship "spotless".
we were just totally spoiled. too hard to come back home.
Going above and beyond is what every one in that ship did for all the guest. Including my daughter who just want her fish cooked the simplest way of just plain fried "the way mom cooked it"