Sea Princess Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

Third Mate

Stay away from the Sea Princes

Sail Date: March 18, 2015

The ship is old and shabby and overdue for maintanance.Tho' I heard that only  the public spaces are going to get treatment. My bed was in need of a new mattress the carpet was thread bare. But the powers that be decided that all should be happy with movies under the stars even tho' the temperature was 15 and 16 degrees. They left the guest lecturer ashore(he would have cost money) and the promised book club did not exist. The food went from mediocre  to just bad. And with everything was the hard sell. For a 50 year experience they look like they are on their last legs.

Children's Programs N/A
Brisbane, Australia
I did not take any of the ship's tours. Went by myself
Auckland, New Zealand
Wellington, New Zealand
Akaroa, New Zealand
The place is so small that only one ship should be let in at a time.
Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand