Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Very good experience

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

I have always been hesitant to take a cruise. Something about being out in the middle of the ocean on something as my grandaughter would say,"Is big and heavy all the more to sink" has always held me back. My daughter expressed how she felt I would enjoy a cruise because my husband and I love to travel to see different entertainment. So I gave it a try, and must say i was pleatsantly surprised, and had a super time. Princess Cruise Line is excellant in customer care and satisfaction. I can't wait to book another cruise right away.

was a little disappointed in that when I got on the ship I was encouraged to purchase a drink package so I was to get as many soda's and non-alcoholic drinks as I wanted in the day for a certain price. I did this however when ever I would requested a soda or other beverage I felt like the staff was a little put out, My only thinking on this was that the staff no doubt gets better tips on alcoholic drinks (even though I was charged a 15% gratuity on the drink package.

I would be sure to always have a dinner reservation even on the any time dinning, this enables you to get seated when you want instead of having to wait in a line