Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

First Cruise

Sail Date: February 19, 2011

Overall this was a wonderful cruise where there was plenty to do when we were at sea. The first couple of days I did not like the sales push of certain things on the cruise, but after the third day it was not happening.

Pros: Able to relax

Cons: sales pitches

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!

We had great food every night of the ship. We choose the anytime dining. Yes majority of the nights, if we did not make a reservation we had to use the pager. We didn't mind because by the time we got a cocktail, our table was ready!
After leaving the first nights sleep, we both decided that we needed a new mattress at home. What a wonderful sleep!!!
Staff was always making our stay comfortable and enjoyable, except the beginning with the sales pitch. The good thing was, if you say no here they would stop.
Mazatlan, Mexico
I would have been happy skipping this port. Next time I will stay on the ship.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
It was okay. We enjoyed walking around the town. Maybe next time we will get an excursion. But for the first time, it was neat just walking around the and "ignoring" the people trying to sell you crap.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I wish we had more time to spend at this port. What a beautiful place!!! If we do not do a cruise, we will definitely vacation there. I am glad this was our last place, because the best you always want to save for the last.