Lots of fun!

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2009
Ship: Sapphire Princess
The ship was a little older than I thought it would be. It was still nice though. When you are on on cruise, it's all good.
My least favorite port.
I love everything about Cabo. The snorkling is excellent. I like that you can walk to shopping and diining. I wish they would find a way to spend more time in port. They only give you about 5 hours to do stuff.
Don't Miss: Taking a Land and Sea tour. Or the catamaran snorkle trip.
We went on the pirate ship excersion this time. Only had time to shop at the pier. Missed that.

Pros: the food of course

Cons: the system used for anytime dining

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!