Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

So anticipated & wonderfully relaxing

Sail Date: May 06, 2006

Sapphire Princess is like a beautiful gem. The ship was clean and run so well,yet we didn't see all the work that made it so. The staff we met in every department were friendly, kind and interested in how we were enjoying ourselves and what they could do for us. Truly - a Princess experience.

We previously sailed on the Diamond Princess when it was just three weeks from inaugeration. Sapphire Princess is now two years old and yet looks like a new ship. Excellent maintenance, everything seems to gleem and shine!

Pros: Shore excurtions were safe, organized, clean & so much fun

Cons: only one week! - sigh - Not ready to return to ordinary life, like being a princess!

Mazatlan, Mexico
Went to the Golden Zone shopping. Later to recommended Shrimp restaurant. Excellent food. Hired a taxi, for oceanside drive back to the ship. Wonderful experience. Language no problem.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I did the city/coastal tour while my husband did the Jungle Canopy Tour. I was nervous about heading off without him since I don't know the city or speak Spanish. Excellent guide - felt safe, no challenge with the language - English is acceptable every where we went. I met wonderful people on the tour and in town had a great time. Ship docks next to the pier - in the afternoon we got together and set off shopping and exploring together - it was easy and fun!
Don't Miss: Jungle Canopy Tour - rave reviews, top equipment, excellent & safe!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Don't Miss: Jungle Canopy Tour - rave reviews, top equipment, excellent & safe!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We did the Snorkle Cruise to Chileno Bay. Well organized. Top rated. Warm water, lots of beautiful fish, friendly fun crew. Wonderful experience!
Don't Miss: Snorkle Cruise to Chileno Bay.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Don't Miss: Snorkle Cruise to Chileno Bay.