Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Just What We Needed

Sail Date: January 03, 2009

The ship was clean and the crew very helpful. We enjoyed the entertainment and the food. Our room was kept very clean daily and the balcony was just great. The only concern we had with the room was that the bed was not the most comfortable.

Pros: Down Time ... Relaxing

Cons: Not on a cruise right now

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!

the only reason that I listed this as good is because of the comfort of the bed, otherwise a great stateroom
we enjoyed the dinners each night, the buffet in the mornings got us going for the day...didn't expect much, but the food for the buffet was ok.
I did go one evening to here the stand up, but left when the "family" night show in my thoughts started to go a little too inapprorate to my tastes...i personally don't like people making fun of other folks in the crowd, nor do I like sexual's just me...I did enjoy the singers and dancers the rest of the week.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
did the canopy trip out to the jungle and just loved aware that the ride out and back to port is a bit windy as you ride in the back of truck (yes you do wear seat-belts)
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Did the underwater sea trek, just incredible...will do this one again
Mazatlan, Mexico
we went on the bus trip into the old city and the new city as well as watching the flyers...This trip was fast pace and we really didn't have time to do much.