Ruby Princess Cruise Review

Ruby Princess

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 22, 2019

Ship: Ruby Princess

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review Summary

How does a company or ship have the idea “oh let’s make the TVs in the guests rooms not able to setup any devices to it an force the stay on our s****y app”! Like WTF! I brought a amazon fire tv stick and before getting on the ship I setup all my streaming apps so I can watch my shows at night or in the early morning. But I can’t set it up because this stupid company or whatever turned off the hdmi ports in every tv so sure there is other stuff to do and yes the entire point of going on a cruise is to see and do exciting stuff but I don’t give two s****s about site seeing. I only go on cruises to do certain activities that interest me and enjoy the cruise with my family. But I want to watch my shows when I’m not doing anything and i don’t understand why I can’t! So I’m giving this review a 1 star because it doesn’t deserve anything more than that. If you think I’m crazy then fine but you think this cruise should get 5 or 4 stars then you’re dead wrong this 1 Star is for everything you can do on this cruise which is great but not allowing the passengers to use their tv in their rooms doesn’t make any sense and the people who came up with this stupid *** idea can go **** them selves and jump off a bridge or better yet jump off their dumb *** ship!