Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise Experience and Recognizing Ruby Princess Crews

Sail Date: September 22, 2016

Reviewed: 23 days ago

I was very happy with the room I selected.  Cleanliness is a must and we really appreciate that.  Dining Room experience is five star for us because of how the crew work with guess.  I would like to recognize the two wonderful dinning personnel that took care of us during the cruise duration, they are Dennis Abal and Norman Menez.  By the second night, they already know what we will request, service with courtesy, their friendliness, they make us feel at home, but most of all the cleanliness and fast service.

I also want to recognize Sania Fujil, Ruby Princess Customer Services Agent for helping me when I need to check in for my flight.  She provided "the extra mile" service and made me comfortable that everything will be taken care of.  With her assistance, I do not have to worry and just enjoy the cruise the best I can with all the cruise can offer.

Dave from the tour desk is one guy you will really appreciate when it comes to tour information.  Happy

The cabin attendant did a great job of ensuring the cabin is clean, in order before we are back. I want to thank Melchor for all his hard work, he made sure we are comfortable. It is just like home.

There are several dinning arrangements and if you want to request a certain table they will try to accommodate that request.

1 Comment