Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

10 night Mexico

Sail Date: March 14, 2016

The cruise met my expectations. The stops in La Paz and Loreto were a waste of time. I'm adding stars since the evaluation will not allow me to submit it until I write a 150 word comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Satisfactory

Any time dining isn't any time. If you do not make a reservation first thing in the morning, good luck dining when it fits your schedule.