Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Staff Attentive but not appearing to enjoy their jobs

Sail Date: February 14, 2016

I found the ship to be hard to navigate. We were in a handicap room and assigned dining on the opposite end of the ship! I have sailed on the Royal Caribbean 3 times and found myself comparing the two.

The room was clean. Our dining waiter was slow but friendly unlike other staff on the ship who did their job but did not appear to be happy or friendly.  Would have liked a 6:00 dining hour instead of 5:30. Enjoyed the movies shown on the deck. Would have liked the hot tub to be in a more private space. Shows were not good except for The Voice. Need to improve the variety of shows. Excursions we chose were great! Variety of foods in the Horizon needed to be improved. Princess paled when compared to the Royal Caribbean. Probably would not choose this cruise line again.

Great!

I found the ship to be hard to navigate. We were in a handicap room and assigned dining on the opposite end of the ship! Ship seemed to be older and needs to be updated. I have sailed on the Royal Caribbean 3 times and found myself comparing the two.