My Trip to Hawaii

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

15 Night Hawaii (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: A527

This was my first cruise. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best score, I would give the waitstaff and housekeeping staff a 10. I would rate the food as a 7. I would rate the shops (perfume, jewelry, etc.) on the ship as a 2. The theater venues are too small compared to the number of passengers on the ship and it's often impossible to get a seat at an evening performance. Princess nickel and dimes you death. Even hot chocolate is not free. If  I cruise again, it will likely be with a different cruise lines for the sake of comparison.

The cabin was adequate