No longer my choice

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

15 Night Hawaii (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2015
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: B624

Disappointed in the menu and the quality of most sit down meals.  Beef was specifically atrocious.

Staff was outstanding and impressive.

Crown room where we ate twice was exceptional except there was no one thee to greet you when you arrived.

The Share dining experience does not lend itself to sharing and thought the food and service was exemplary the concept is a bomb for a volume operation where on a floor below you have a feeding trough in the Horizon.

The spa was all about selling extra services and not about customer satisfaction.  My wife and I went three times and almost had to beat our way out.

Cost of photos seemed high and we spent hundreds, but worth it all in all.

EFY was a gem (excuse the pun) quality and variety.

Internet an absolute rip off, and the fact that you are charging your employees does not create loyalty.

Lastly, your evening performances should cause you shame.  Several times the show star was drunk and an embarrassment to himself as well as the audience should have been fired on the spot.

I am 73 years old and have been cruising for almost 40 years, so I remember the good old days when our dollar bought value.  Please don't continue down the slippery slope of ROI instead of Value for the buck.  Creativity alone will not solve the problem.  I would rather pay a surcharge for an upgraded meal them eat cheap poor tasting, well you get the point.

By the way I was raised in the food business, have owned my own restaurants, meat markets, and fish stores.  Not one easy to fool.

Spencer Roy Clarke

*** EDITED 1/6/16 BY CRUISELINE.COM TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

Prefer a few more feet, but overall good.

Illideo and Alex in Batochello? dinning room is fantastic

Need to find a way to accommodate senior with or without handicaps on tenders.