My First Cruise. On a scale of 1-10, it was a 12

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2015
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: R725

This was my first cruise. I have traveled extensively in Europe and in the US. Of all my travel experiences, this was the best. The ambiance of the ship, lovely dining rooms; great service, variety of things to do made this vacation a totally refreshing and an uplifting experience. In particular, the service in the dining room and Sabatini's was superior to a 5 star restaurant. The food was well prepared, well seasoned, beautifully presented and delicious. The waiters catered to  our every need. The food in the buffet was also very good. There was a great variety of food::pastries, fruit, protien,  breads, eggs  (cooked to order)  and more. The ship's kitchen catered to food needs;such as gluetin free, low fat(eggbeaters).Room service was efficient and punchual.   My breakfast came on time every morning.

The ship itself was lovely. The decor was rich with expensive looking furniture. Each deck was as nice as the other.  The stairs going from 4 to 3 were breathtaking. The workout facilities were  also excellent.

Plenty of bikes, treadmills and other machines. I had my first massage. Loved it. The ports of calll were a treat. We enjoyed the day on Princess's private island wich was the beginning of the relaxation which continues for the rest of the cruise. I indeed came home new. My only complaint was the entertainment or lack of it. There was no Broadway type show, no great music performances no good stage shows. . There was one good comic. There were some good small bands in the various lounges. The casino was great.

no children

I do not have a comment about the ship. My only comment is I can't wait for my next cruise

sit in sun. swim
This was my favorete. Blue water white sand and lots of sun Very clean.