Ruby Princess

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2012
Ship: Ruby Princess
I was a first timer and chose the ship because I felt it was a match to our party. No children with us so we chose a ship more suited to adults. But we did not want too old adults. I wanted a new ship and this was. I wanted great food. This is all I expected from this cruise line. I got a surprise. I love to look out at the sea. I felt so relaxed in there smartly appointed cabin. The staff were very friendly and service oriented. At the time being a cruising newby I was annoyed by the extra cost for specialty coffees and pop and bottled water. Neither of us drink alcohol so the extra cost for non alcoholic beverages seemed unfair. The specialty restaurants were great. We tried them and expected to pay the extra but it was minimal. However, now that I have booked my next trip on another cruise line I found that the cost for these extra amenities is higher and much higher on other ships. You get value for your money as well on Princess. The entertainment was great and the shops had great stuff to buy. We chose another cruise line because I want to experience other ships so our new trip has to live up to the standard of Princess. Thank you Princess. We may be back for our Europe trip.

n/a

very very good

n/a

5 minutes from the port.
outside grill and nice beach
Lots to do. Very friendly
Lots do do. Very friendly.
Good Duty free plaza only on GTI.