Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My First Princess Cruise

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

From the moment I joined the queue to get abpard the ship I was amazed at how courteous the employees were. I like the added personal touch of having our names on our Stateroom door. I must, however, hilight my most memorable aspect of the vacation and that is, my two wonderful servers at dinner --- Norman and Romeo --- they were excellent. Every night they gave us their recommendation of what to eat and without fail, we have enjoyed their choices. My 7 year old daughter loved them because they kept calling her princess and she already knows she is a princess. I enjoyed the port of calls but was a bit disappointed that we did not visit Turk & Caicos because my husband was so looking forward to being there but Princess Cays made up for it with the day on the beach. I enjoyed the evenings' performances, not to mention the comedians ... they were both hilarious.
Francis did an excellent job with tidying up our room
Always pleasant
Wished they was more entertainment from the servers but then again, I was on another ship
my daughter loved going to the Children's camp
Sorry we weren't able to dock at Turks & Caicos
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Easily accessible and everyone was courteous
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Loved it! The beach was great except that some parts were stoney to get into the water
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Grand Turk Island Missed that port :-(

It can be confusing getting to your stateroom once you are off the elevator. My tip --- look at the colour of your carpet on your side of the stateroom floor and you will never forget whether you go left or right again off the elevators. My carpet had red in it while the other side was plain blue.