Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Princess Ruby

Sail Date: February 17, 2013

The cruise starteed out in rough water. I had taken Dramamine the night before, however, it did not help. I sat down to dinner only to immediately get up and leave before I got sick at the table. I spent the first night in my room. I took another Dramamine. The next day I still felt quisey and was not up to walking much. Finally,
on the next day I began feeling better. I attended the Zumba exercise dancing with Angela and absolutely loved it. Sergio Gonzolas, our waiter at the DaVinci, was super nice and very efficient. I thoroughly enjoyed him. Our room steward, Allen, who served B707 was also great. I thoroughly enjoyed the shows and the talent show put on by the staff.
Because of not feeling well, I have decided that I will not be taking any more cruises. I prefer land excursions because of motion sickness.

Loved Angela - her natural way with all the guests and her jovial personality.