One Excellent cruise ship: Ruby Princess

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 27, 2013
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: D726
This was one of the best cruises I've been on. (Out of 7 total cruises.) Everything about the Ruby Princess was first class and they responded immediately to some concerns our traveling partners had. We arranged for a transfer from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the ship and it went without a problem. My only negative comment was concerning the last port of call: Grand Turk Island. It was not worth visiting.

Excellent; best ever

Good dancing; loved the "50s-60s song trivia"

Excellent; as good as I've seen

N/a

better than expected, and I expected a lot

Go to the rear of the Horizon buffet to the Caribe Cafe; more seating available there

well organized
Great
Poor, dry, nothing to do