Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

One Excellent cruise ship: Ruby Princess

Sail Date: January 27, 2013

This was one of the best cruises I've been on. (Out of 7 total cruises.) Everything about the Ruby Princess was first class and they responded immediately to some concerns our traveling partners had. We arranged for a transfer from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the ship and it went without a problem. My only negative comment was concerning the last port of call: Grand Turk Island. It was not worth visiting.
better than expected, and I expected a lot
Excellent; best ever
Excellent; as good as I've seen
Good dancing; loved the "50s-60s song trivia"
all except Grand Turk Island

Go to the rear of the Horizon buffet to the Caribe Cafe; more seating available there