Overall enjoyable but could use a little work

Royal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 Night Mediterranean & Adriatic (Athens To Barcelona)
Sail Date: May 21, 2016
Ship: Royal Princess
Cabin Number: D222

The cruise was very nice. State rooms were great and kept very clean by staff.  Dinners were great in the dining rooms also.  The buffet could be improved - I thought almost all the hot food was on the cold side and was often the same items daily for breakfast and lunch.  I think there should be more custom options like maybe a Panini station or more varieties of pizza or something.  Also the design of the boat in some sections really had me confused.  There was a sundeck with no access to the pool at all without walking into a restaurant or gym area, which was uncomfortable. Also I would suggest printing out your online price quotes for things like spa treatments, I reserved a massage at a lower price online and had to prove it on the boat to get that price, luckily I was able to or I would have been charged $13 more + tip percentage. The excursions were pretty well organized but just too full. The majority of them were rather crowded.  These negatives did not overshadow the positive.  We had a very nice time.  Thank you Princess! :)

Dinner was great (Crescendo & Melandro were our servers). We very much looked forward to our dinners on the boat. Breakfast and Lunch were repetitive and buffet was on the cold side.

not applicable

Some design confusion but very clean and well kept.

Manuele did a wonderful job keeping our room clean and stocked. He was always friendly and helpful.
Kotor was by far our favorite. Instead of being a big city like most other destinations it was nice to go instead to a small village. It was very peaceful and picturesque.