Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Blessed by the Duchess of Cambridge!

Sail Date: December 30, 2015

Fantastic itinerary, EXCELLENT service by stateroom steward and restaurant staff, lovely ship and comfortable, clean accommodations.  I would travel Princess again!

Only issue was with pre-purchased internet service and gifts for my fiance's birthday. I would have thought since I purchased and paid for both directly with the cruise line, that they would have been automatically applied to our shipboard accounts. I had to chase around for my credits.