Blessed by the Duchess of Cambridge!

Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Voyager (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 30, 2015
Cabin Number: B607

Fantastic itinerary, EXCELLENT service by stateroom steward and restaurant staff, lovely ship and comfortable, clean accommodations.  I would travel Princess again!

Only issue was with pre-purchased internet service and gifts for my fiance's birthday. I would have thought since I purchased and paid for both directly with the cruise line, that they would have been automatically applied to our shipboard accounts. I had to chase around for my credits.