Our Days on the Royal Princess

Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Voyager (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 30, 2015
Ship: Royal Princess
Cabin Number: C217

..Our cabin was C217..  Our cabin Stewart  was excellent,  Cecile.  Very efficient, replaced my needs before I even asked.  I you'd her I wish I could take her home with us!  Very polite , concerning and just excellent.

..The entertainment was some if the best we have ever seen on cruise ships!

...Sorry I can't remember the name of the gentleman who took care of off shop purchases.  He also helped me in many other areas too! Quick to answer all questions!

....With a great Italian captain, I expected better food! Too much Mexican and Spanish.  Dining room needed more On-the-light side menus!  I like other ships that have waiters doing something entertaining every night.  Italian night, Mexican night, piano player!  Many complained the assigned table seating dining room was the same as anytime dining!

...My husband was disappointed at the casino. Too small!  And for me, too expensive .  No penny  machines, big joke.  Should be called what the minimum bet is!  $.50,. $.25.  $1.00 ect,!!!!

....too many activities overlapped each other.  Missed several I would have liked to attend...  Other than that.. Good trip. Despite the rain.

see my review