My first winter trip

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 24, 2016
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

Hi I'm Jonathan Taylor. Recently my family and I embarked upon "The Rhapsody Of The Seas" via Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. We had a very good trip. The shops aboard the ship had some pretty good duty free discounts and the ports of call were great as well. Most of the ports I'd never been to before so that added to my enjoyment as well. The one thing that I would change on this ship would be the food. While the food was good, I was disappointed that the food did not reflect the places that we were going to visit.

our room steward was pretty good.