Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to South America

South America

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas.  The itinerary was great and the Captain got us into all the ports and we were able to go around Cape Horn, which was a highlight.  The excursions were good, and the shows were very good.  We liked having music and dancing every night and dance lessons on Sea Days.  The variety of events on board were good.  The Food and Service was excellent also, especially 2 waiters, Alehandro and Isabelle who served us often on the My Dining Plan.

Our steward kept our cabin always looking good, and we had all we needed.
Great entertainment. The shows were excellent and the music and dancing every night made us enjoy our evenings on the ship. The Dance lessons were great also on Sea Days.
Alehandro and Isabelle provided excellent service to us on the My Dining Plan. They remembered our names and food choices and made good suggestions. They were always very pleasant and helpful.
The food was very good and nice selections each night. I don't eat any meat and I had many fish choices which I enjoyed. The desserts and starters were very good.

It was nice having the 9th Floor Park Snack area opened during off times for dining and the adult indoor pool area was nice to have. The dining room was pleasant and neat with great food. The entertainment and dancing spaces were nice to use.