My wonderful Great Barrier Reef cruise

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

11 Night Queensland (Sydney Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2015
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

This is my third time visiting Australia, only this one aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas to Cairns.  I'm now back home to the US but memories in Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast tour will probably never be forgotten.

It's sad to know the Rhapsody will depart for good Australian Water.  We have a lot of fun on this ship in Deck 4&5 Centrum, Deck 6 Shopping Center and Deck 9 Park Café and Forward All You Can Eat Restaurant.  I should mention here my time working out in the Fitness Center back Aft including wonderful experience in the sauna room.  Food in the Dining Room is OK but thanks to the great services of two waiters (names I already forget) at table #232 our group of 11 persons (Vietnamese Navy Veterans & spouses) had a wonderful time aboard ship after our reunion in Sydney.

We look forward to be on the future Royal Caribbean cruise!

I like this stateroom