The great family Alaskan cruise

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2011
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
It was a great trip to Alaska. I would recommend to anyone to enjoy the scenery and nature connection on this trip.

Our waiters were excellent on their customer service. Bravo Bing and Mustafa. We were pampered by your diligent service. Great job.

Most of the entertainment in the broadway show were all musicals the whole time. They could change a bit like a drama skit or something, or magic tricks, or death defying show. Just variety will do.

I couldn't complain with any of the ship's staff. They were great. I couldn't stay away with the drink servers, they were all asking me if I need another drink one after another.

Overall the ship, was pretty clean. You can see the crew even early morning taking their jobs, cleaning before most guest are awake. The only thing I can say was the casino restroom could be clean more often specially the casino is the most active in the evening. Also, the gym needs to expand a little bit. Many folks were limited or have to wait for weight machines after one person. Perhaps even placing a tv or music background in the gym would be nice too.

Staterooms were fine, I think the stateroom attendants could have brighten up the place by making some animal towels every time the room is clean. A thought of that they were giving more effort to brighten up your day. Just a simple idea.
Friendly people and very nice town.

Pros: The excursions.

Cons: Gym is too small.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!