Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

The great family Alaskan cruise

Sail Date: July 15, 2011

It was a great trip to Alaska. I would recommend to anyone to enjoy the scenery and nature connection on this trip.

Pros: The excursions.

Cons: Gym is too small.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Staterooms were fine, I think the stateroom attendants could have brighten up the place by making some animal towels every time the room is clean. A thought of that they were giving more effort to brighten up your day. Just a simple idea.
Most of the entertainment in the broadway show were all musicals the whole time. They could change a bit like a drama skit or something, or magic tricks, or death defying show. Just variety will do.
Overall the ship, was pretty clean. You can see the crew even early morning taking their jobs, cleaning before most guest are awake. The only thing I can say was the casino restroom could be clean more often specially the casino is the most active in the evening. Also, the gym needs to expand a little bit. Many folks were limited or have to wait for weight machines after one person. Perhaps even placing a tv or music background in the gym would be nice too.
Our waiters were excellent on their customer service. Bravo Bing and Mustafa. We were pampered by your diligent service. Great job.
I couldn't complain with any of the ship's staff. They were great. I couldn't stay away with the drink servers, they were all asking me if I need another drink one after another.
Victoria, British Columbia
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Friendly people and very nice town.