Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruise to Alaska

Sail Date: June 03, 2011

It was a good ship. We were comfortable.

Pros: Just being out on the water and viewing the scenery

Cons: Exiting the ship when we got back to Seattle was a nightmare.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

The stateroom was adequate.
We enjoyed the shows in the eveing and went to several seminars. Some of the seminars before going ashore got a little long.
The ship was clean and the decor was lovely.
I enjoyed the food in the dining room. I like being served by the waiters. They did an excellent job.
Every staff person was friendly and willing to help.
Juneau, Alaska
We enjoyed the Menenhall glacier and the ride on the skyway. We ate at a fish restaurant right near the port. I can't remember the name, but it was delicious.
Don't Miss: Mendenhall Glacier
Victoria, British Columbia
We didn't stay in Victoria very long. Just did a little shopping. I love the Empress Hotel.
Don't Miss: Everyone should see the Empress Hotel
Skagway, Alaska
We did a bus tour and enjoyed it very much. It stopped at many scenic spots. I liked the look of the town. We didn't eat in Skagway.
Don't Miss: The scenery