My least favorite

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2010
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Overall I would rate this cruise my least favorite out of the eight other RC cruises I have taken. The service was not great, the entertainment was ok, the choice of activities was poor and there was no excitement. Very boring. Thank God the weather was good and the views were great. The ship had two days at sea with little to do after leaving a city that had 2 streets where the docked all day, pointless!

Our dinning service was poor. I requested first seating and they gave me second.

Limited options, no excitmnent

Train ride was good. Small area, Skagway only has a couple of streets, so there is not much to see in town.

Pros: The weather was great and the views were awesome

Cons: cruise geared toward elderly, boring, not enough fun activities and service was not great compared to other RC cruises I have gone on.Also did not like two days back to back at sea!

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? No.