I enjoyed it!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2010
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
The ship was convenient, cozy and good mood. I enjoyed every moment. When I'd like to sit silent I spent time at 'schooner bar', like to enjoy music and show, went to 'Broadway' or main hall.

It was family vacation for 8 members. We are South Koreans, but there was no Korean food, so we feel not so good in terms of food.

I was not happy with my stateroom. My representative assigned my stateroom just above the engime room which made terrible noises all day long, at daytime and at night, though I had asked for a stateroom situated at the forehead part of the ship at the time of my booking, it was last January!

Don't Miss: Sea side walk

Don't Miss: Helicopter tour to glacier

Pros: Shows at the Cruise.

Cons: My stateroom.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!