Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

This was a sonderful cruise!

Sail Date: June 06, 2008

My overall impression was great! I did, however, have a little episode of stepping in some fecies one night after the second formal dining evening. It was very discusting. I don't know the actual place it happened, only that it was on the 4th deck. But that didn't effect my overall impression of the ship. My husband and I will definately book again with Royal Carribean.

Pros: I liked seeing the glaciers.

Cons: I wasn't really impressed with Prince Rupert BC. I would have rather seen something else in Canada.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Juneau, Alaska
Very pleased with this port.
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
We weren't very impressed with Prince Rupert. We didn't take any side excursions and walked around the town, but didn't find it very interesting, especially the souvenier shopping.
Skagway, Alaska
Very pleased with this port