Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a great cruise!

Sail Date: March 25, 2007

The ship is a great ship, although it is beginning to show some wear. I think mostly noticable, because we were on it last year. However, overlooking all that, the service is the best, and as time goes on you get to know some of the crew. The shows are the best! The exception would be the comedian that had sexual, politics and racial content in his show. That was totally inappropriate for the kids that were watching the show. All the rest were great.

Pros: Service

Cons: The Rhapsody Of The Seas won't be here after September

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
I like the fact you can get around the town fairly easy and not be hastled at each store. I am in a wheelchair and even with that I could still get around good. Nearly everything is wheelchair accessable.
Don't Miss: The Turtle Farm, city of Hell, were very interesting.
Key West, Florida
It might be an American port, but it is a wonderful place to visit.
Don't Miss: Go on a tour around the town. You learn a lot and see some great homes and points of interest. Also, the butterfly farm was great.
Not impressed with the access to many items and I want to shop in peace, without pressure. To get to town, you need to take a cab or bus. Also, one of the people bought a $60 bottle of perfume and after they got to the ship, they found out it was water.
Key West, Florida
It might be an American port, but it is a wonderful place to visit.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: The Turtle Farm, city of Hell, were very interesting.