Really, a vacation to recall.

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 25, 2007
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
My overall impression with the "Rhapsody of the Sea" is that the ship is extremely well decorated, well kept and well designed --I was really impressed by the on-board service and the positive attitude most of the crew displays.

Although it may be considered a tourist trap, I had the most fun at George Town Grand Cayman. It was simply nice out there. I did not do any tourist activity. My girlfriend and I simply walked the beach and along the main road, took pictures and enjoyed being out there.

Pros: Of course I liked the food, amenities shows, etc.. but what I liked the most was the peace of mind vacationing on a cruise ship brought me.

Cons: I don't have much to say here; the obvious could be the small quarters... but even that is not an objection.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!