we will be back

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2007
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
I really enjoyed the dining experience most of all. Our waiter and maitre'd were extrememly helpful and entertaining as well. My compliments to the musicians in the dining room at dinner. The variety and quality was excellent. I also very much enjoyed the music on the pool deck. The reggae/steel drum was fabulous and I do believe they appeared to be the hardest working people on the ship as evidenced by the fact that every time I went outside it seemed they were there playing their hearts out. Bravo! The only aspect of the cruise that I was disappointed in would be the breakfast menu. I am a big fan of breakfast and when we ate in the windjammer it seemed that the food had been there too long for me to call fresh (not a fan of buffets) and the selection in the dining room was not that great either. On a different note I was very satisfied with the shows and especially the last show on the cruise. The various activities - indoor and out, seemed well attended most of the time and were effeciently run by cruise staff. The casino was great and after only a few visits many of the dealers greated me by name and the bar attendants were always present and friendly.
There was lots of time to see the sites both in and out of the water at this port. I was not that impressed with the "reef snorkel" we went on. I think we saw more fish just stepping out into the water from shore in Cayman. The shops were fun and the music was everywhere.
Don't Miss: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
Don't Miss: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
Many things to do on Cayman are very accessible without taking a regular excurssion. The town is clean and the people are friendly.
Don't Miss: the bars and shops and snorkelling on 7mile beach.
I will not be going back to Jamaica. The people were very pushy and rude and I must say that I really did not feel safe at times while shopping.
Don't Miss: don't miss getting back onboard the ship.
Don't Miss: the bars and shops and snorkelling on 7mile beach.
Don't Miss: don't miss getting back onboard the ship.

Pros: food and music

Cons: breakfast in the windjammer

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!