Nice Cruise

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Vancouver To Seattle)
Sail Date: May 08, 2009
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Over-all experience wasn't so bad. However, the itinerary that was given to me was incorrect and ended paying out of pocket $30 to get to the port. The itinerary stated that we are leaving from Ballentyne Pier which is much farther than the Canada Place. When we got there we were informed that it was a mistake the ship is leaving from Canada Place. I informed the Royal Caribbean staff hoping that they will refund me. I had to remind the staff several times and now hoping that they will really do something about it and refund me. This is not acceptable mistake cause how can a cruise line make a mistake on giving passengers the wrong Port.

The ship was very clean. There were glitches along the way i.e. formal dining room, for the first seating it should be at exactly 6 pm but they hardly open the dining at exactly 6 pm so people were lining up outside. The food menu was good. There was variety of food being served especially at the Windjammer and food was plentiful, no time to get hungry. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

Salmon Hatchery was a waste of time and money
Don't Miss: Mendenhall Glacier

Don't Miss: Klondike Highway

Pros: Food

Cons: checking in

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!