A good cruise

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
This was my mother's and sister's first cruise. Although, we were concerned about the size of the room at first. We managed to live with the limited space for 7-days. The only wish I have is that someday these ships would offer the option of a stateroom with "two bathrooms"! It is an amazing feat for 3 women to have to deal with one bathroom, but we managed!

This was my second cruise and I have to admit that I got spoiled with the options available in the Golden Princess . However, a comparison between Golden Princess and Rhapsody of the Seas would be unfair; it would be like comparing The Hilton with Holiday Inn Express! Both very good hotels but totally different categories!

Rhapsody of the Seas was a great ship for my family's first cruise. I would definitely consider cruising on this vessel again. The service was outstanding. However, I found that I did not care of the time constraints during dinner time. I also found the entertainment on the ship a little less than stellar.

All in all however it was a good experience and we enjoyed ourselves.

Unfortunately, this sleepy town has become overly crowded and I disliked the gaudy tourist "trap" shops!
Don't Miss: Xel-Ha
Don't Miss: Xel-Ha
Wow, this was paradise!!
Don't Miss: Sting Ray city and Rum's point beach
I am definitely planning to go back to Jamaica for a more thorough visit.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls, Coyaba Gardens and best of all White River tubing (it was awesome!)
Wow, this was paradise!!
Don't Miss: Sting Ray city and Rum's point beach
I am definitely planning to go back to Jamaica for a more thorough visit.

Pros: The service

Cons: The limited dining choices and the entertainment

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!