First cruise met all expectations plus!!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
This was my first cruise, and I was extremely satisfied both with Royal Caribbean and with . Everything I requested was provided. The ship experience was outstanding. I will definitely cruise again, and plan to use !

We ate in every food venue available and the food and service was always outstanding.

We really enjoyed most of the shows in the theatre. The two productions numbers were a little too loud for me, and the juggler/acrobate was not that great. The other shows were very good (El Goucho especially was great!)

Outstanding --- everyone from the room attendants, dining room staff, activities staff, purser's desk .... everyone was very accommodating and helpful

The size and layout of the ship was very easy to figure out and navigate. We had no problems at all with noise or getting to/from locations on the ship.

I was very pleased with the oceanview room. We had plenty of room for two people, even though we packed way too many clothes and shoes (won't do that again)
Dunn's River Falls is a must-see. My traveling partner climbed the falls and I walked the stairs and took pictures. Fern Gully is very nice. I did not enjoy the persistent and almost rude vendors who approached us to sell their wares.
Just shopped a little --- snorkeling was cancelled due to ocean undercurrent
Snorkeling and swimming with the sting rays was fabulous. Wish we'd had more time to snorkel

Pros: The many places both inside and outside the ship to sit and visit, read or just watch the beautiful ocean go by

Cons: My traveling partner is not a late night person and we missed some activities after midnight

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!