Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was just as the title says

Sail Date: November 12, 2006

This was my wife and my first cruise, and we were not disappointed at all. I have to use a powerchair to get around,and from the moment we arrived at the dock ,to the minute we disaembarked for the trip home the entire staff made our cruise "a wonderfull cruise". Our cabin was very nice and confortable ,our stateroom attendant was the best, and will always be remembered for his attention to our needs.The food was very good ,and the waiters for our table were like family by the end of the trip. All the staff and crew did what they could with always a smile to see that we had a great cruise . This will definitely not be our last cruise ,God willing. I reccomend this ship and Royal Caribbean to anyone for a wonderfull cruise.

Pros: It would be hard to pick one thing over all the availlable offerings onboard the ship, I guess maybe that is it, All the choices you have to fit your life style.

Cons: Since I made the cruise in a power wheelchair,the only thing I did not enjoy was navigating the halls to the room, if carts used by cleaning crew were left in hall. However the staff always made all the room they could if they saw me in difuculty.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

The ship seemed huge, don't think we ever got to see all of the ship, with all the activities we were enjoying.It was clean at all times and we got around easily after afew days.
Our stateroom was very nice in decor and comfort .I understood the ship was being redone after this cruise , as they do every several years ,but it was still very nice.
Wonderfull ,plenty to see and do.
The food was wonderful . The main dining room entrees were great in both apperance and taste. The other restaurants were just as great in selections and taste. We enjoyed our breakfast many mornings delievered to our stateroom ,and served on the balcony, and the food was the same high quality as if we were in the dining room.
The ships staff have to be the best of the best it seemed to us ,as they made every effort to see we were happy .
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful place to see.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I did not particulary enjoy this port ,but I may not have chosen well.I reccomend to take time before going ashore to talk to ships director for help in selections. the restaurant we went to was expensive and not that good.
Don't Miss: Missed it,don't know.
The main shopping area on the waterfront was a great time and view, I was able to use my powerchair to visit most of the shops and get around everywhere my group went. Paradise Beach was very nice ,even though it was just after recent hurricanes they made it a nice place to spend some time.we ate at a great resturant called Pahcho'sBackyard. The food was wonderfull ,in presentation, taste and quality .Great margaritas and live entertainment ,and music.
Don't Miss: Panch0's Backyard !