Great time of relaxing

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
The ship was beautiful. This was my third cruise on RCCL. It exceeded my expectations. We had a group of 7 people in 3 rooms and we very much enjoyed Cozumel. Although the muster was HORRIBLE, I know it was necessary, but it was so very hot. They should have suggested you bring towels to dry the perspiration off your brows. The scenery was fantastic. We very much took advantage of the food, shows, games and activities on board the ship as well as 3 excursions. Can't wait to save up enough money to do it again. Thanks for a wonderful vacation.

so many things going on, I missed a few

Friendliest crew I have encountered.

too much scavenger hunting for those "free gifts from the guide book". Krazy Boat was fantastic. Key West was my least favorite port
7 mile beach was beautiful and relaxing but too many jelly fish
the water and snorkeling were AMAZING. Loved the booze cruise
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Pros: loved the live music and variety shows

Cons: muster