Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time of relaxing

Sail Date: September 10, 2006

The ship was beautiful. This was my third cruise on RCCL. It exceeded my expectations. We had a group of 7 people in 3 rooms and we very much enjoyed Cozumel. Although the muster was HORRIBLE, I know it was necessary, but it was so very hot. They should have suggested you bring towels to dry the perspiration off your brows. The scenery was fantastic. We very much took advantage of the food, shows, games and activities on board the ship as well as 3 excursions. Can't wait to save up enough money to do it again. Thanks for a wonderful vacation.

Pros: loved the live music and variety shows

Cons: muster

Friendliest crew I have encountered.
so many things going on, I missed a few
Key West, Florida
too much scavenger hunting for those "free gifts from the guide book". Krazy Boat was fantastic. Key West was my least favorite port
the water and snorkeling were AMAZING. Loved the booze cruise