Trip of Lifetime

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Second Mate

11 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: L210

Every port was fantastic with ST.PETERSBerg at the top. We had sunshine in every port which I understand was in itself amazing for that part of the world. Check in and disembarking was better than any cruise I have taken in the past. The crew of Regal Princess was also the best crew and the most friendly I have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with. I would without a doubt recommend this cruise to all.

Perfect spot to watch the bridge also overhang above protects you from the elements

Take the galley tour, try the shooting range

take the 2 day tour