Service,Service,Great Service!!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016

This was our 3rd time on Princess and was worried as first time around on the Royal we had horrible service and poor food! Well folks they have turned it around on the Regal ! Very up to date ship ,much older crowd but that's fine with me! Room was spacious for a interior room.We always stay mid area and rooms above us and below us! Was quiet the whole trip.Our waiters at night made our trip as we had a set time dining as I'm becoming more and more of a fan of a set time as we like having that relationship with our waiters!They offered o e side of the menu every night which meant I could have grilled mahi mahi every night and lobster night my waiter let me have as many lobster tails I wanted!Ports of call were nice did Cozumel,Costa Maya Private island and Grand Cayman!Did all tours on our own and didn't spend lots of money !Would do Princess again in a heartbeat!Love the service and if no kids then it's perfect !

Go slow it's a older crowd but much quieter than most crowds!Enjoy it!!