GREAT CRUISE UNTIL I SAW MY CREDIT CARD

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: R205

We had a total of 11 friends and family on a western Caribbean cruise on the Regal Princess. The service was great. wonderful experience. On the night before we disembark the ship, we settled all our accounts. I got back to my country and saw a charge on my credit card on the day after we disembark. I called and they need to query for a week!

Very disappointed in how they manage their accounts. I feel like I lost a level of trust with Princess. I highly recommend anyone travelling with Princess to check your accounts constantly and to ensure all charges were authorized.

The Guy assign to take care of us at our room was the best service ever!!!