time of our life!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: R403

We had an amazing time on the Regal Princess.

the food was fabulous and an endless supply of it, which is normal for a cruise..

the shows were top quality.

we found all the lounges and restaurants of have very accommodating staff and relaxing atmospheres.

We were always able to find somewhere to go dancing which is what we love to do.

In St Thomas we found took a local tour of the island.. I have been to the islands several times but this view from a locals eyes was amazing. he took us to areas I have never been before and made the trip a lot of fun. in St. Maartin a local restaurant recommended a small resort off the beaten path to go to in the afternoon. it was perfect. there was hardly no one there and we were able to snorkel the afternoon away for $10 each.. this was truly one of the best vacation I have ever had.

thanks Cindy.

Cabin was perfect.
I think I am spoiled for future cruises.

Regal princess..
enjoy the piano bar and small lounges they were the most fun\.