Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Sort of disappointing

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

The staff was excellent. But the amenities were very disappointing. The rooms were much smaller than I expected and the beds were hard as a rock. I actually had a bruise on my hip.

Like I said the beds were very difficult to sleep in but our Stewart was excellent
Ship Quality There was a virus on the ship which I know is not your fault but it wasn't convenient

I would not recommend the Regal. Some of my friends had the new beds that were advertised and some of us did not