Sort of disappointing

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: R703

The staff was excellent. But the amenities were very disappointing. The rooms were much smaller than I expected and the beds were hard as a rock. I actually had a bruise on my hip.

There was a virus on the ship which I know is not your fault but it wasn't convenient

Like I said the beds were very difficult to sleep in but our Stewart was excellent

I would not recommend the Regal. Some of my friends had the new beds that were advertised and some of us did not