Regal Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

AWESOME CRUISE!!!

Sail Date: September 26, 2015

Loved the Regal Princess!!! It is a beautiful new boat, the largest in the fleet but somehow strangely intimate. The food was wonderful, always hot and delicious...spend the extra "bucks" and splurge on the Crowne Grill for dinner, you will not be disappointed and your taste buds will thank you!

Our cabin steward, Kittie, was just great. He was there when we needed him but never bothered us for the entire 7 days. We met wonderful people from all over as well as from out hometown.

I read many reviews about this ship before we booked it. One of the most common complaints were having long waits for the elevators located mid-ship and no stairs. Because of this I booked our cabin in the back of the ship where there are elevators as well as stairs and we did not have an issue at all. another complaint I read about was that some people thought the food was not "up to par". My husband and I have sailed at least 20 times and I have to say that we differ in opinion from the reviews we read. We thought the food was delicious, always hot and fresh with an abundance of variety. Hint: If you like Fettuccino Alfredo and they have it on the menu, order it!!! It is not something I normally order but there Fettuccino Alfredo was "to die for" and you can get it as an appetizer or as a main dish. Loved the fact that this ship had a very nice and clean laundry room with 4 washers and 4 dryers and 2 iron boards and irons. We did full loads for about $6.00. My only complaint with the laundry room was that there was water leaking from somewhere on the floor...it just needs to be addressed. I would highly recommend this ship to anyone. This particular cruise is NOT for kids...it is an adult crowd!Happy

Lots of room for a cabin. Comfortable bed and the full size closet and oversized bathroom were awesome! Very nice.
Embarkation and disembarkation was a breeze...but I didn't give you a smile because going through customs on the ship after leaving Canada was a nightmare...Really need to streamline this part of the journey.
Brooklyn, New York
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Saint John, New Brunswick
Bar Harbor, Maine
The weather was bad so out of safety for the passengers we had to by-pass this stop.
Boston, Massachusetts
Newport, Rhode Island

Book your room in the back (aft) of the ship and you will avoid the waits for the elevators that you will experience if your cabin is located mid-ship.