Regal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Third Mate

Good trip

Sail Date: June 18, 2015

The ship is very big and new. The problem with a big ship like this one is that the ship can not dock in all of the ports and have to use the boats and than take a bus or a train to take you to Stockholm. We had a good experience with the dining our waiters were Ronaldo and Maggi and then Dan Lee and Rudymel. The photo team was very good, our waiteres in the breakfast were very good Zainal Arifin and Dragan. Our room steward is very good Isidro Pinos.

I dont like taht we have to pay for extras as the Sanctuary and the speciality dining restaurants.

This is our 11th cruise, the mayority with Princess and Celebrity.

I dont agree with a charge for the speciality dining. Makes me think that the restaurant are not as good as the speciality ones. I traveled with princess time ago and I feel a lot of changes, some good and some bad. The quality of the food is not the same, it seems that now is focus on bussiness.

1 Comment